No matter what type of property you live in, House, Apartment, Condo, or Mobile, you need to protect your assets from an unexpected loss. Property Insurance covers your possessions including a building you own, your personal belonging inside the home, as well as your liability exposure in case you were to accidentally hurt someone or damage their property.

In addition to the standard coverage, you many need to purchase optional coverage for speciality items such as jewellery, antiques, or business equipment. Other optional coverage can be purchased for specific loss types such as Water Damage, Earthquake or Bylaws.

A broker can help you determine the best type of policy, coverage, and limits for protecting yourself and your residence.

Request a Quote